Internal Diameter Gripper
The IDG grips and releases on command and is highly recommended for manipulating breakable parts as well as heavy parts. Unlike standard clamps, the IDG distributes force evenly over the entire contact area which is why they are most often used for irregular shaped parts.
The IDG is a cost effective solution when compared to bladder grippers and automated or magnetic clamps.
IDG 16... Features
- Single acting spring return internal diameter gripper.
- 2 ID ranges with the same body; secures 26-32mm and 3238mm.
- Requires one compressed air line; spring return.
- Extremely strong for its size -- jaws exert 40 N force at 6 bar.
- Ø1/8” Neoprene rubber cord stock inserts ensure a secure grip – and can be replaced at low cost. Other elastomers can be used and are commercially available.
- Nose adapter can easily be customized for locating or part stabilization.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)